apparently I kick ass
I think it’s pretty obvious I’ve had a bit of a hectic week. Work is kicking my butt and traveling, fun as it was, burned up precious time. Not to mention trying to get in a few peeks at the Olympics at night. I may have stayed up a bit too late a few times!
In the middle of it all, my virtual twin Kaza reminded me why I love blogging so much. This is why I can’t quit y’all no matter how busy I get otherwise. Kaza seems to think that I kick ass and gave me an award that says so!
Thank you!! If I could give it back to you I would, and you know I adore you!
I’m supposed to pass this on to 5 bloggers I think kick ass too. That’s easy – there are tons of bloggers who inspire me. Narrowing it down to just 5 is the hard part! Here goes:
- Erin – I found Erin really randomly back when we were both on WordPress. I’m so glad I did, I completely relate to every post she writes!
- CraftyKeg – She blogs about crafting and food, does it get any better than that?! Seriously, you should all be reading her!
- Auds – She IS barking mad, in a good way! Her posts are the longest of any other blogger I know, but I’m always riveted!
- Bejewell – Can we say hysterical? Even her url is funny! This chick makes me laugh out loud every time – even if she thinks I’m a wuss.
- Stimey – Stimeyland is an amazing place, and she is an incredible mother. I admire her in too many ways to count.
Ladies, you all kick major ass!