happiness is…

…more than just a warm puppy. Happiness is electricity, and I haz it.

Hallelujah!! Thank you to the Canadian power crews! and to PSNH!

Of course, when they fixed the power they knocked out our phone line/internet. Luckily I have a techno-geek hubby with other means for getting internet for the time being.

I can cook! and do laundry! and get groceries! Wait. Why am I happy that I can do chores?

Oh, and no I wasn’t serious. I mean I did actually make ramen that way, but I didn’t have to. It was pure laziness curiosity that made me do it.

Thanks for all your support peeps, you know I love you! Mwah!

Comments

6 Responses to “happiness is…”

1. sometimessophia on December 16th, 2008 8:21 pm

Wahoo!!! Congratulations!! Aren’t we lucky!? The news tonight said that some people will be waiting five weeks to have power restored. Going without really makes one appreciate things like running water, lights and heat. Go PSNH and OOOOO Canada!!

sometimessophias last blog post..Hallelujah!!

2. Write From Karen on December 16th, 2008 10:32 pm

Yay! Welcome back to the light!!

Write From Karens last blog post..Drying Out

3. Stimey on December 16th, 2008 10:55 pm

I cannot even imagine how happy you must feel. There must be a giant weight off of your shoulders. Congratulations!

Stimeys last blog post..The Proud Parent Edition

4. Melissa on December 17th, 2008 5:59 am

YAYAY – so happy you finally have power back! We lost power for about ten seconds last night and i almost went psychotic!

Melissas last blog post..Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events movie review

5. mumma boo on December 17th, 2008 1:46 pm

Hooray for power! Just got caught up on your last few posts – BRRRRRR!!!! Here’s hoping today’s storm isn’t setting you back and that Friday’s stays away completely!

mumma boos last blog post..Decorating – Cenzo Style

6. Desiree - Mother Musings on December 17th, 2008 3:57 pm

Happy, happy day!!! So glad to hear that you are finally with power/electricity again!

Ciao

Desiree – Mother Musingss last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – 49th Edition

Bad Behavior has blocked 360 access attempts in the last 7 days.