noshing and pimping!

I’m a little embarrassed to admit this…

I have a post debuting on Blog Nosh today! No, I don’t mean I edited a post on Blog Nosh – I actually put one of my own on there! I don’t know why I have such a hard time pimping my own blog but there it is – the mortification that I won’t be able to shake all day.

I did it because I’ve edited so many posts there* and I thought it was time the Blog Nosh readers got to know a little bit about me! So go see which post I chose from my archives that I think is my true self! Heh. It’s okay to laugh. Really. I do every time I re-read it.

If you’re clicking around anyway – go click on over to the 2008 Weblog Awards and vote for Blog Nosh for Best New Blog! Pretty please with sugar on top? You can vote once every 24 hours so vote early, and vote often! Blog Nosh’s Editor in Chief Velveteen Mind is a finalist for Best Diarist too!

* send me your best archived posts and I might feature you too! and then you can have one of these:
Post featured on Blog Nosh Magazine

These buttons, baby, are all the rage. 🙂

Comments

7 Responses to “noshing and pimping!”

1. Jessica (from It's my life...) on January 8th, 2009 11:42 am

I have a lot of trouble pimping my blog too, but I’m so glad you posted your own blog! I love your writing and I can relate to you on so many levels (says she as she sits back on her messy couch cushions). As someone told me last week when I was trolling for Webbies nominations, who else is going to promote you if you don’t start the trend?

Speaking of which… if you were so moved, I’d love a Blog Nosh mention of this post (or any others you might enjoy!) http://roseslife.blogspot.com/2008/12/dirty-truths-no-one-likes-to-share-with.html

Jessica (from It’s my life…)s last blog post..Taking candy from strangers never leads to anything good

2. mumma boo on January 8th, 2009 12:17 pm

That’s too funny! I’m always scared of what I’ll find in the couch cushions. Voting – done as requested. 🙂 Now I have to go back and catch up on what I’ve been missing over at Blog Nosh!

3. Auds at Barking Mad on January 8th, 2009 2:07 pm

Went and voted!

I’m so glad you put up one of your own posts! You are such a fantastic writer!

As for me, I think I won’t be submitting anything I’ve written. I don’t wanna scare your readers away!

BTW, it’s a tad late, but HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

And I am STILL Loving your new layout. It just “pops”!

4. Melissa on January 8th, 2009 8:07 pm

I have absolutely no problem pimping my blog – I’m very glad that you put one of yours up there though.

How did you become an editor for them?

Melissas last blog post..parenting and boundaries

5. Daisy on January 8th, 2009 8:35 pm

I loved the post! I, too, hate to clean. I’m often afraid to look behind the couch or under the cushions. The strangest thing I’ve ever found there? Kitchen utensil: a spatula. Thank goodness it wasn’t a knife!

Daisys last blog post..Kitchen? It’s mine again.

6. Helen on January 8th, 2009 9:37 pm

Your Blognosh post is too funny. We have to do some cleaning this weeked and I am afraid of what we will find under all the cat hair!

Helens last blog post..Wii Fit Parady

7. you make me blush | Catnip and Coffee on January 9th, 2009 2:21 pm

[…] gave me some of the nicest compliments evah! I got some of the sweetest comments and emails I’ve ever had here yesterday. I don’t know why that embarrasses me, […]

Bad Behavior has blocked 355 access attempts in the last 7 days.