yeah, more snow pictures

It’s not like there’s anything else to take a picture of out there.

We got a lot of snow yesterday. I stopped caring how much once it was beyond a foot. I just don’t wanna know anymore.

Makes you cold just looking at it doesn’t it?

That’s my poor trellis and fence that blew over in a windstorm late last fall. This is the prettiest it’s looked in a long time!

I think the trees are as tired and beat down by winter as I am. Brrrrr.

I’ll be lucky if this azalea survives. It almost didn’t make it last year. I miss its little pink flowers.

But is sure is pretty isn’t it? Darn snow.

And I really don’t want to hear it if you already have crocuses or daffodils popping up. Seriously.

Comments

8 Responses to “yeah, more snow pictures”

1. Mary Beth (Cats, Books, Life is Good) on March 3rd, 2009 4:08 pm

We DID have daffodils popping up – hopefully they’ll survive the 18″ of snow on top of them. To me, snow is pretty for the first 5 minutes and then I’m done – bring out the sun and melt the sucker right down! Man, I CANNOT WAIT for spring!!!

Mary Beth (Cats, Books, Life is Good)s last blog post..NARNIA

2. kristen on March 3rd, 2009 4:39 pm

Is it just me or is it unusually cold today? I’ve got the heat turned up but I cannot get warm. You’d think all this snow would act as a good insulator against the house but apparently not.

Thanks for coming by my new blog :>

3. Krista on March 3rd, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah, we got a little over a foot too. I’m pretty much done with this whole winter thing, seeing as it is MARCH. Spring has to come eventually, right?

Kristas last blog post..A Weekend in Pictures

4. mumma boo on March 3rd, 2009 5:52 pm

Great photos! I’m just too sick of the snow to even think about taking a picture of it. Bah. C’mon spring!!

mumma boos last blog post..You Just Gotta Laugh

5. amy on March 3rd, 2009 6:11 pm

I love the fence one!

6. Melissa on March 4th, 2009 5:51 am

I love your pictures. I haven’t taken any here. I’m so done with the snow.

Melissas last blog post..Snow and sepulchres

7. Desiree - Mother Musing on March 4th, 2009 11:48 pm

So does that mean you don’t want to see the picture I took of my daffodils either? Oh, sorry. 😉

On the bright side, it’s March & it won’t be too much longer until spring is official!!

On the other bright side, you got some excellent photos of snow.

Hope your azaleas come back!!
    Ciao

Desiree – Mother Musings last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – 57th Edition

8. Rebecca on March 6th, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi! First time visiting, came from My Tiny Kingdom. Your snow pics are beautiful – and I can’t believe I’m saying that b/c I, like you, am SICK of snow too!
    Here’s hoping you’re having a dose of Spring today like we are!

Rebeccas last blog post..Flashback Friday: SNOW!

Bad Behavior has blocked 377 access attempts in the last 7 days.