all about Josh
Hey feed readers, I think you’ll have to click over to see the video!
I’m embracing the mom blogger in me today. (I still can’t bring myself to say mommy blogger though.)
This idea is stolen from Kat because the best memes are the stolen ones! I changed it up a little, just for fun. Feel free to steal from me too.
This is an interview with my boy Josh. (I don’t think I’ve ever said his name here before but I don’t think it matters anymore since I no longer use an alias.) His answers are in bold and worded exactly as he told them to me, and my comments are in italics:
1. What’s your favorite TV show? It’s hard to decide. One of my favorites is Power Rangers. (Unfortunately our local ABC station isn’t airing the new season. Bummer.)
2. What’s two plus two? 3 uh 4! (It’s so easy it confused him!)
3. Favorite knock knock joke… do you know any knock knock jokes? No. (Bad mommy. I’ve been slack in my teaching skills. Mostly cause I can’t tell a joke to save my life.)
4. What do you want for your birthday? One more Bakugan then my set would be complete! (Dang, now I have to go shopping again. I thought I was done. And he told me to put the exclamation point.)
5. If you could have one wish, what would you wish for? Anything that I like. (Dude, me too.)
6. Favorite color? Blue, green, red, in that order.
7. How do you make cookies? Take some cookie dough from Shaw’s and bake the cookies, but before you bake it you have to put chocolate chips. Which is my favorite part! (Yep, he’s my boy.)
8. Why do we exercise? To be healthy. (Right on!)
9. What’s your favorite food that’s good for you? Grapefruit. (No, really. He’s been known to steal grapefruit right out of my hands.)
10. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas. (Duh.)
11. What’s your favorite animal? Cat. That’s cause we have a cat. (George!)
12. Who’s a better driver – Mommy or Daddy – and why? Mommy, because you bring me to school. (And you better not forget it.)
13. What’s your favorite book? I think it’s Narnia. The second one – the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. (DH read the entire series to him – it took almost a year to get through them. By the time they were done, he was reading entire pages by himself. He’s not yet 6.)
And in other news – he’s finally learning to ride his bike without training wheels! Yay! The video is only 16 seconds so you won’t have time to get bored. 😉
We had gorgeous weather this weekend, sunny and in the 40’s and 50’s. There was lots of snow melting, but unfortunately we’re going to get a fresh 3-6 inch coat of the nasty stuff tomorrow. At least we truly had a breath of fresh air to combat the cabin fever.
Bad Behavior has blocked 317 access attempts in the last 7 days.