The only way I can do this crazy jumble of a post is to resort to my faithful bullets:
- Since the last time I reported my weight loss, at the end of April, I’ve lost only 2 more pounds. All I can say is, it’s a loss, not a gain. Fffffffftttt. I’m at 27 total. But I’m okay with that!
- No, I didn’t win my local Biggest Loser competition. I came in 3rd. But I’m not bitter. No not me.
- 3rd is better than 2nd really. I don’t know why. I hate coming in 2nd.
- 3rd out of 13 is actually quite good. Yes, I am justifying.
- I really am very very happy for the winner, she is a good friend and she totally deserved it.
- So we started over. The last weigh-in was also the first weigh-in for the summer months. Apparently I am a glutton for punishment.
- I’m also a glutton for reward – I finally, finally got a new phone with a keyboard. It was a must before BlogHer, and I got this one free (refurbished) with our new cell plan. So to anyone who’s ever sent me a text – I can text you back now! Yay!
- I’m still running. But only every other day, because I don’t want to hurt myself.
- I need new running sneakers. Any suggestions?
- Work is kicking my butt right now, hence light posting.
- I absolutely hate one of the projects I’m working on, but I can’t turn down the work. Not only can I use the money but there is some small fear that if I turn down my client I won’t get any more offers. Plus I hate to let anyone down when I know they need the help. See? Glutton for punishment.
- Yes, I am a freelancer with only one client. Not too smart, I know.
- I cannot wait for school to be done. Seriously. This half day thing is way old. I’d rather have Josh with me all day than have to break up the day to go pick him up.
- He does not want school to end. Ever. Crazy.
- Hubby is going away for another whole week next week. That will either mean I will post every day in order to whine, or I won’t post at all because I will have gone insane.
- While he’s gone though, I get to go to the Boston-area BlogHers meetup on June 13. Thanks to Susan for having it at her house so kids are welcome too and I can bring Josh with me, woohoo!
- Anyone else going? You don’t need an invite, just join the group and rsvp! If anyone from Southern NH needs a ride I can comfortably fit 2 more (or 3 if you’re tiny!) in my car.
- Now I just have to figure out what to wear to it, cause most of my clothes are too big. Shopping anyone?
Bad Behavior has blocked 355 access attempts in the last 7 days.