lotsa bullets

The only way I can do this crazy jumble of a post is to resort to my faithful bullets:

Comments

6 Responses to “lotsa bullets”

1. mumma boo on June 4th, 2009 9:10 am

Third out of thirteen! That’s a great accomplishment! Good for you for sticking with it and starting again for the summer. You’ll get there! Cheeks doesn’t want school to end either. Just wait a few more years and they’ll be begging for vacation, right?

2. we_be_toys on June 4th, 2009 3:02 pm

I have to envy you your 27 pounds – that’s a pretty impressive number, btw! I’ve been on the dieting and excercising wagon for almost three weeks and I think I’ve lost maybe 7 pounds. I’m lifting weights, so I think that might be playing a part, but still – losing weight is TOUGH!

My husband runs, and he’s a big fan of the New Balance shoes. He likes them light weight. I bought a pair of AVIA crosstrainers, which are FAB for working out at the gym, but he thoughtn they were too heavy for running.

So will you be reporting back from Blogher, while you’re there, for those of us who have to stay home?

we_be_toyss last blog post..Blathering and Dithering

3. MommyTime on June 6th, 2009 10:48 pm

Third out of thirteen is fantastic. Congratulations! I have run on lots of different shoes — Nikes, Sauconys, and Asics. I will never go back to anything else since I found the Asics. I have high arches, though, which is why they particularly appeal to me. If you have a good real running store near you, they will be able to look at your feet and how you walk and suggest shoes that are specifically designed for your arches, footfall, and so on. But if you don’t want to bother with that hassle, do try on some Asics. They are cushy and great! Happy running.

MommyTimes last blog post..That’s Just How Dogs’ Lifes Are

4. Kaza on June 7th, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey there! Congrats on the loss, and the need to shop! I need to shop for the opposite reason now, but am going to hold off and try to drop a few over the summer so I don’t have to. Sorry work is kicking your butt right now.

Kazas last blog post..SO Glad I Don’t Have Eight Kids! (But Wish I Already Had Two.)

5. Janice on June 13th, 2009 10:22 am

Congrats on the weight loss! Just wanted to share that I only run in Brooks running shoes. I’ve tried many others but I always come back. They are a bit pricey but since I tend to pronate they work for me. I agree that a good running store will help you pick the shoe that is right for your feet. Good luck!

Janices last blog post..Podcast #59: Underweight Kids

6. Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom on July 2nd, 2009 8:07 pm

I’m a New Balance girl…in fact I need a new pair.

Having a too-big wardrobe isn’t a bad problem to have. Congrats!!!

Bad Behavior has blocked 355 access attempts in the last 7 days.