resolve

So it’s the first week in January. That means we’re all blogging about trying to lose weight right? Yep, me too. If you were bored with all of my “exercise this” and “diet that” posts last year you might as well just go away now, because I’m starting it all over again.

Yeah, wicked boring, I know. But truly, writing about it helped me stay on track, accountable.

So my goal this year is not a particular number. Just for the number to be less than it is now. The goal is to eat right, and exercise as often as possible. That’s it. No tricks. That’s how I did it before and that’s what I will do again.

I started by going to the gym this morning. I also picked my food diary back up, and, you know, actually wrote in it.

ps. The Loser Moms are starting a second round of their online Biggest Loser contest if anyone wants to join us!

Comments

7 Responses to “resolve”

1. moonspun on January 4th, 2010 2:17 pm

Good for you…and really it’s less the numbers that matter than in the end you are healthier and feel better!

2. mumma boo on January 4th, 2010 8:55 pm

*shaking pom-poms* Go, Annette! You can do it! Do it for you, my dear. That’s what counts.

3. Amira @ Define "Mature" on January 5th, 2010 12:45 am

I’m actually thinking about exercising again too, but I have this problem of being lazy and sometimes thinking about working out makes me tired.

But don’t listen to me, I’m a bad example.

Go Annette, GOOOOOO! (cheering)

4. magpie on January 5th, 2010 12:32 pm

Good luck to you. I need to join you…

5. Carla on January 5th, 2010 6:10 pm

Good luck. I have jumped on the resolution band wagon again too. Haven’t been on the thing for several years but gonna give it a whirl! Diet pop is my biggie this year.

6. beaglemum on January 7th, 2010 10:08 am

Well, clearly won’t be dieting for the first half of the year – with the baby on the way.
    BUT – talk to me in July and let’s see!

I guess I am doing well on the healthy eating front – nearly 5 months along and lost 1 lb.!
    Amazing myself.

Of course, I am fortunately only craving lime ‘anything’ (margaritas – actually, but that would be a big no-no!); and catch this – horseradish! Tried the latter and not too settling on the stomach. Gotta stay away from that one…

GO ANNETTE GO! Inspire us all to keep up the right eating and exercise for ourselves.

7. ErinSlick on January 8th, 2010 3:39 pm

I begrudgingly must admit that the food diary I’ve been keeping has actually been working. Go figure!

I’m with you on the Healthier in 2010 project. We’ll reinforce each other!

Bad Behavior has blocked 494 access attempts in the last 7 days.