If you have a good answer to any or all of these, please tell me in as much detail as possible! 🙂
- How many times can you get your family to eat the same leftovers? Or do they never eat them?
- Do you get enough vegetables into your husband kids and if yes how? If not do you feel guilty about it?
- If you work at home how do you keep motivated midday when no one would ever know if you took a nap on the couch/watched tv/ate bon bons?
- How do you keep your kid’s toys from burying you alive?
- Ditto the mail and the laundry?
- Do you let your children watch tv in the morning before school?
- Do you do anything special with your kids during your spouse’s business trips? Special meals, change up the schedule, anything? Go into survival mode and hope for the best?
- Do you pack a lunch for your kids everyday or do they eat school lunch?
- How do you retrain a cat to indoor only after being outdoors in the daytime for years?
- How do you retrain one to poo in his litter box instead of on the floor next to the box, even when the box is brand new? (The cat, not the kid…)
- Does your cat/dog/hamster sleep in your child’s bed?
- Are you slowly or quickly going insane?
Bonus points if you can guess MY answers to those questions.
Bad Behavior has blocked 292 access attempts in the last 7 days.