cat puke; episode 397
TGIF y’all. I can’t even. Just TGIF.
So who else had one of THOSE weeks??
- Josh has a cold. Now I’m getting a cold. When I get a cold I tend to snore. (Don’t we all? Please say you snore when you’re sick too!)
- When I snore I don’t sleep well. Hence desperation for a nap mid-day, every day.
- I’m on so many deadlines I can barely breathe much less take a nap.
- Yesterday I was wide awake at 3:30 am. For the day.
- By 1pm I couldn’t take it any longer. My brain was non functioning so I gave up and laid down on the bed for a quick nap.
- I didn’t even get under the covers or turn on a light. I just sorta fell there, then the cat curled into my armpit and we zonked.
- When I awoke I couldn’t figure out why my clothes were wet. No, I didn’t pee myself. No, the cat didn’t pee on me. No, I wasn’t in a feverish sweat…
- Wait for it…
- I was laying in CAT PUKE.
- Apparently not long before I went upstairs George had been in the bed by himself and horked everywhere. Like projectile baby vomit, but worse.
- I slept for an hour in it and didn’t know!!
- I think I’m cured of ever, ever, needing a nap again. (Or not.)
- And I might just have to buy a new bedspread.
Yeah, you better hide your face.
That was just ONE DAY. How was your week??
Bad Behavior has blocked 292 access attempts in the last 7 days.