It’s been a long time since I did a Friday bullets, but here I am again!
- Damon had foot surgery on Wednesday to remove bone spurs on his big toe joint. So that’s been fun. He’s fine now, just not particularly mobile.
- In related news, I have run up and down the stairs, oh, about 45 times since Wednesday night carrying various food, drinks, and ice packs. And more ice packs.
- But! As he said, “I could come downstairs and lay on the couch?” Um. NO. I’m gonna need my alone time/DVR breaks today, thankyouverymuch. And lots of coffee.
- The only one happy about Damon having to lay/sit/not move in this house is George. He is taking full advantage of this opportunity.
- George is an armpit snuggler. Not even kidding. (And he’s feeling much, much better btw.)
- We had to go into Boston for the surgery. I drove in at rush hour, and I drove out at rush hour. Holy hell. Do people really do that every day?? On purpose?! If you do that, I feel for you, I really do. I think I’m still having an anxiety attack over it.
- Speaking of work. I haven’t had a contract job since July. My summer of fun is now my fall of wait and see. Not worried. Just waiting and bored. You would think I would be bored enough that my house would be really clean. But alas.
- It’s time to declutter again. I look around and see piles of sneakers and books and sweatshirts and other general stupid crap and it’s annoying me. I’m having trouble identifying things I can get rid of this time around though. I decluttered so much last time that I feel like I need everything we have right now, but I know that can’t possibly be true.
- Since I’m hoping for inspiration, I’ve joined Cass in her 30 days of Subtraction Project and so far I love it. I know have only pens that work and none that don’t. 😉 I think you can still join in if you feel the need to lighten your mind and your space.
- I’m crocheting again. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like doing it but I have a large project that I started over a year ago that I picked up again and I’m really enjoying it. I’ll have to wait to show it to you until it’s finished and sent off to the person it’s meant for though.
- It’s very hard not to go out and buy more YARN. I love yarn. I got rid of a ton of yarn and I still have a ton of yarn and I CANNOT go buy more yarn. The end. What? We all have our addictions man. At least I own up to mine.
- Oh addictions. Okay fine! My other one is chips and dip. I have been on the wagon for seven months. I had one slip in August. Humph.
- I’m stuck at 42-43 pounds down. Yeah, that’s good, I’m not knocking it. I lost more than my age this year! Woohoo! But oh so stuck for the last few weeks.
- I’m not sure running is for me but I’m thinking about starting my C25K app over again just to be sure. Anyone with me?
- What’s up with you today? Feel free to whine in comments if you need to get something out. I’m good at commiseration.
ps. I don’t have a pan big enough for my stupid turkey. I DECLUTTERED it 2 years ago. Arghh.
Bad Behavior has blocked 465 access attempts in the last 7 days.